Pur3z562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Online, Join now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PUREZ 562 SUCKS BALLS

Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
j3x

Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) Empty
PostSubject: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey, im jex..heres my application.

Thankyou, and ENJOY!!

1.) How long have you been with Purez562?

: 5 months and counting! Looks like il be staying for about 24!

2.) How old are you?

: 16, 17 next January 29th..!

3.) Where are you from? (Timezone?)

: Fiji, Here for my fathers work, originally from Australia And i have no idea what timezone, Someone else can figure it out 0.0

4.) How long are you on the forums per day?

: 24 hours a day, I focus 3 hours, and forget to close it the other 21 =O

5.) What interests you most about the Administration position?

: Everything, from the crown, respect, abilities, all the way to the down to what im supposed to do, Be a watch for anybody doing BAD to the server, grr =D

6. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Purez562 Community and any positive additions you could make to the community if you became a moderator.

- Bh bolt glitch!

7.) Do you have any administration experience?

: alot, ReQuiem 525, Crisis x, RuneCheck 562, and admin in a few more. In small, i know how to moderate, i'm not new.

9.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers?

: Admins, mods, Donators, Normal users, you name it, ;]

11.) Do you play on our servers? If yes, please list your characters' names, levels and the server(s) they're on.

: pur3z562
Username: Jexuleh
Password: ( Haha you wish. )
Level: 119

12.)  Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?

: i'm open, if you have any problems about the server or a person, feel free to tell me anything..
: If theres any problems you have about me, don't feel that you need to keep them to yourself, ( not that you will ) =D!!!

13.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forums?

: Not really, its great as it is, I love it, but you could add the forum link to the startup notes in the chat-scroll. I'm sure that that would Be a great hit.

Back to top Go down
Skarjanik

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 pm

comment

lawl jk looks good i say give you a try at mod first but thats just me
Back to top Go down
j3x

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:12 am

Thanks for the comment skar.

~jex
Back to top Go down
DJ

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am

i kinda like this one, you seem to have a lot of experience as a staff member. Good Job.
Although you've had experience i think it would be better to try for moderator first Razz
Good App though. Smile

DJ. Cool

Last edited by DJ on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake :P)
Back to top Go down
j3x

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks dj!
Back to top Go down
Unscarred
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
Unscarred

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Agreed. I think you do deserve staff, But starting with moderator. Like me Smile
Back to top Go down
j3x

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Thanks unscarred. =]

When will staff check the app's?
Back to top Go down
T H E I F

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:48 am

nice looks like you've worked hard on this and tbh i think you deserver admin or mod. well done and gl Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
j3x

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
j3x

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)   Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jexuleh's APP (first post in this topic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pur3z562 :: Staff Application-
Jump to: