Pur3z562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Online, Join now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PUREZ 562 SUCKS BALLS

My Mod App.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coco

My Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: My Mod App.   My Mod App. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Kudos to Polo for his app format.

1.) How long have you been with Purez562?

I have been playing it for about a week, it seems like a good server that deserves more people and active mods.

2.) How old are you?

3.) Where are you from? (Timezone?)

Florida (EST GMT-4)

4.) How long are you on the forums per day?

Not very active on forums, I will only go on to report players honestly

5.) What interests you most about the Moderator Position?

The thing that interests me most about being a mod is so I can stop people who come by only to spam their servers on this one, to stop spammers, and stop auto clickers.

6. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Purez562 Community and any positive additions you could make to the community if you became a moderator.

I've helped clear the server out of spammers, I kill anyone using an over powered weapon because I believe their unfair. (Mainly the Darkbow)

7.) Do you have any administration/moderation experience?

Yes I Do, i was Owner on 4 servers, Co-Owner on 2, Admin on about, 8-9, and Mod too many times to count

9.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers?

Yes, I have talked with Osmar, I have talked with Hoster a bit, and mods know me a bit.

11.) Do you play on our servers? If yes, please list your characters' names, levels and the server(s)
I play on Pur3z562. My usernames are Coco Owns U and Coco Jr. Combat Level on Coco Owns U is 135, on Coco Jr it's level 95.

12.) Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?

Hmm... My name is Tiffany, I am a little shy at times (not ever when im annoyed Mad) My brother also plays this server, his name is Taco Limeys/Epic, and umm. I hate spammers? Ooh Yeah, and i also am IN LOVE with this smiley face. affraid

13.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forums?

Regarding the Forums, Please make a application format or else I feel as if people will take their own S--T and put it on an app. Regarding in game. Well, you'd have to talk to me in game Very Happy. lol! . Thanks for reading this application. Bye! albino
Back to top Go down
j3x

My Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod App.   My Mod App. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Nvm, Just add 50% credits to me for format.

Last edited by j3x on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coco

My Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: ..   My Mod App. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 pm

seriously? :/
Back to top Go down
Koush

My Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Uhh?   My Mod App. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm for one thing I bet you didn't even make that you just stole it off someone else's forums. Second it's like the commonest format you could find.. Pretty simple. Theres no need to rage at these people, she didn't know, you should've posted it in your app that you didn't want it to be copied.
Back to top Go down
j3x

My Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod App.   My Mod App. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Nvm, just say 50% credits to Jex for the format

Last edited by j3x on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koush

My Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod App.   My Mod App. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Okay first, don't try to act cool and make every curse word you say in red. Second lol? 1 hour just for this? Woow. You must fail at making a simple format. Now I doubt that anyone is gonna give a shit that they took your little format. Grow up and live with it. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Unscarred
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
Unscarred

My Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod App.   My Mod App. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:06 pm

J3x this is your THIRD warning to stop flaming people about using your format, Maybe they didnt know it was yours not polos. Next time you flame i WILL mute you for 42 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod App.   My Mod App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mod App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pur3z562 :: Staff Application-
Jump to: