Pur3z562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Online, Join now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PUREZ 562 SUCKS BALLS

my mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pro r3nge

my mod app Empty
PostSubject: my mod app   my mod app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Your ingame username: Pro R3nge
How long have you been playing pur3z: about 3 months now
How active would you say you are: very active
Have you been admin on any other servers: ive been mods on 3 servers. (battlescape, zazuscape, and nforgivingscape.)
Why do you want to be admin:because I believe I can really help alot of new people and people that have already been playing for a while get to know new stuff that they might not know.
What skills/qualifications do you have: I love editting vidoes for people and I always make vidoes of server that I play. (making one atm for here)
If you are not accepted, would you continue to play:always this server is the best
Do you agree that if accepted, you will not abuse your powers: I never abuse my powers I always have a reason why I mute people or do anything else to them.

Thank You For All Your Time!

Last edited by pro r3nge on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found format)
Back to top Go down
j3x

my mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mod app   my mod app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Well i haven't been online to make sure you abide the rules. And also i have to congratulate you on not stealing my format like everyone else.
Back to top Go down

my mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pur3z562 :: Staff Application-
Jump to: