Pur3z562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Online, Join now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PUREZ 562 SUCKS BALLS

mod app :) plz read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T H E I F

mod app :) plz read Empty
PostSubject: mod app :) plz read   mod app :) plz read I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:35 am

hey guys this is T H E I F. I'd love to be a member of staff on pur3z562 client because tbh i love this server truly and i've only been playing this server for like 3 days now and im so addicted to it lol. I've been trying to help people join the server, i've done 2 videos of this server just uploading my 3rd right now hope you guys see it Smile. I'd like to be mod because i think i've helped this server out and i'd like to make a video of the server with everyone in it i think that would be amazing. i've been co-owner once, admin 5 times, mod 7 or 5 times so i have good enought of experiance and i also wont abuse my powers. i just like to put a smile on peoples faces so thats why i think i should be mod thanks for reading.

~T H E I F~

Last edited by T H E I F on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j3x

PostSubject: Re: mod app :) plz read   mod app :) plz read I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Cool App. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
T H E I F

PostSubject: Re: mod app :) plz read   mod app :) plz read I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 pm

tyvm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod app :) plz read   mod app :) plz read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod app :) plz read
Page 1 of 1