Pur3z562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Online, Join now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PUREZ 562 SUCKS BALLS

ipkcupcakes mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ipkcupcakes

ipkcupcakes mod app Empty
PostSubject: ipkcupcakes mod app   ipkcupcakes mod app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Why you should pick me:
Well.... I have had a lot of experience in private servers and staff I am honest and trusworthy
and I try to help everyone when I can especially new comers. I dont get angry much I am very patient
I am very social and helpful [alot of you on slim-rs know me ] I would love to be admin I
would do anything and everything that I need to do to fulfil my duty as an mod [if I am chosen].
Thanks guys!!! [I trust whatever decision you guys choose to make]

[P.S. Join this server if you can!!!!! Best server I have played!!!]

I think it is a great server that has friendly people. I like to help people and i like to give what i have to new people in the game. I will help new people by showing them around pure3 and tell them the best spots to train etc. So I have enjoied every minute ive have played

i promise i will play at least 5 days a week and ill greet the newbies and help them out, i just really think i can be a good use to the server. I will not abuse the power of a positions. Tnank you very much

i have been admins/mods/co owners and even owned my own server set it down cus fuking codeing is hard as balls and umm those gay spammers so i was just like too much work fuck this xD but yeag i am exprianced soo i was hoping
Very Happy

questions and answers

--> ingame ipkcupcakes
--> forumname ipkcupcakes

2.Are You Active Ingame/Forums?:
--> i will be active ingame soon i can get it to work
--> i am going to stay active on the forums

3.Who Would Recommend You Staff Ingame/Forums?:
--> some 1 on Juvyscap3 told me that yens need admins so i will be kind to help out the best i can on that server i was named ipkcupcakes

4.Why Do You Think Your Suitable Staff pur3 ?:
--> cuz i can help out the best i can and if any of yens need help i will and i am used to doing something like this i play swat4 and cod4 and i am in a clan on swat4 i been in it for years now i have super admin pw and webadmin pw so ya i am used to things

5.When You Do Get Staff How Will You Use Your Powers??:
--> i wont use tham unless i have to and i realy dont like using tham but if i realy do have to use tham i will

6.Have You Ever Broke Any Rules?
--> i think not

7.If So List Them Here:
--> nathing

Ps:thank you so
much for reading this
Back to top Go down

ipkcupcakes mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pur3z562 :: Staff Application-
Jump to: