Pur3z562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Online, Join now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PUREZ 562 SUCKS BALLS

Wrath's moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath's moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Wrath's moderator application   Wrath's moderator application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:52 am

well guys, it's Wrath here.... Smile enjoy.

History with pur3z562.

-What are some memorable things you've done to help someone Question
well, I respect others and help others. Also I talk to staff in a very kind way, respecting them also. I am a very kind person I never get into a arguement's and stuff like that...

-If you were apart of the staff in-game, how would you help Question
Well, if i got mod, i would reset Npcs if needed, as because im 99% either Watching, or Skilling. Because those dang monsters like to run away from you.

-Do you have any experience with moderating on private servers, if so, what Question
Yes, I've been admin on 3 servers.... so, yeah. If you would like to know them servers either pm me in-game username "wrath" or post saying you would like to.

-Have you ever committed a serious offense in the game Question
Nope, i have not committed a crime in-game, i would never anyway.

-About how long have you been playing pur3z562 Question
I've been playing for around 1 and a half weeks. And what i think of pur3z562 already is OMG amazing!

-Why do you think you would be a good Moderator Question
Well, i'm going for mod because I don't think i would get head mod or admin so.. yeah. I would be a good mod because I would respect players and other staff help them if so. I would give spammers a warning before mute. Jail minor offences for a certain amount of time. and all ban/mutes i do ALWAYS post proof on the forums.

My username in-game is "wrath" just to let you guy's know.

Well guys, thanks for reading my Application, and i would love you to vote either yes, or no. Also, if you vote i would like you to reply why you said yes, or no.. and what i could improve to this Application, Thanks again..

~Wrath~
Back to top Go down

Wrath's moderator application
Page 1 of 1