Pur3z562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Online, Join now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PUREZ 562 SUCKS BALLS

i want to apply for staff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxs0ldi3rxx1

i want to apply for staff Empty
PostSubject: i want to apply for staff   i want to apply for staff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 pm

i have experience i was head admin with other server im 16 played for 3 weeks level unkown atm. not online right now i spend most of my time playing or searching for servers i have a high tollerance level. i have people who can say id make good admin. i know the codes i know how to code a decent amount. i know what i need to know to be admin i wont abuse my abilities like some not mentioning names *dj* birthday is july 20th i have an iq of 136 idk what else to say. why i want to be admin. lol you wanna hear same thing overand over again "to help the server" i wanna keep it going so i can play i dont wanna help it it's your job hoster to keep it going its my job to keep people in check as admin. im not trying to take your job i couldnt..
Back to top Go down
j3x

PostSubject: Re: i want to apply for staff   i want to apply for staff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Good app, but bad grammer. and with an IQ of 136 i think you would think of making it neater before posting it here.

I shouldn't be telling you how to write. But it's just what i suggest Razz
Back to top Go down
Unscarred
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
Unscarred

PostSubject: Re: i want to apply for staff   i want to apply for staff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Lol great suggestions! I agree.
Back to top Go down
Koush

PostSubject: D:   i want to apply for staff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Try following the format, and I agree better grammar wouldn't hurt ^_^
Back to top Go down
j3x

PostSubject: Re: i want to apply for staff   i want to apply for staff I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 am

Koush wrote:
Try following the format, and I agree better grammar wouldn't hurt ^_^

What format? My format? Don't post this again.
Grammer won't hurt =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to apply for staff   i want to apply for staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to apply for staff
Page 1 of 1