Pur3z562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Online, Join now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PUREZ 562 SUCKS BALLS

polo516's Admin/ Mod app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fewdnewb

polo516's Admin/ Mod app. Empty
PostSubject: polo516's Admin/ Mod app.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:45 pm

CREDITS TO WHOEVER MADE THIS APP... IT'S A GOOD APP. king :]

1.) How long have you been with Purez562?

I have been playing Purez server for about a week now, great server. I'm only applying so early because I have been admin/ mod/ and co-owner on other servers.

2.) How old are you?

I am currently 16.

3.) Where are you from? (Timezone?)

I am from Tennessee. Time zone in TN is Eastern time.

4.) How long are you on the forums per day?

Forums is whenever needed. Though I do go on to look at them to see if anything pops up every day. So, about 1 hour a day.

5.) What interests you most about the Administration position?

The thing that interests me about Admin or Mod is that I get to have a nice Shiny crown on my name. :] Lol jk, It really interests me because I get to help out the Pur3z562 community and have some fun. :]

6. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Purez562 Community and any positive additions you could make to the community if you became a moderator.

I have helped new players, helped players with skills, BH, anything that gets asked, I will answer. If I do not know the answer on the spot, i'll find it out then answer their question.

7.) Do you have any administration experience?

Answered in first question, but I will say again:
I have been Co Owner, Admin, and Mod on MANY other servers.

9.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers?

Yes, I have talked with Omar, have talked to Hoster shortly, and have talked to Mister.

11.) Do you play on our servers? If yes, please list your characters' names, levels and the server(s)
Server: Pur3z562
Username: polo516
Combat Level: 135 (I'd rather get skills myself and not use a cheat to get all 99. :] )

12.) Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?

I have much experience with being a staff on a RuneScape Private Server.

13.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forums?

Keep the good work up.

~Polo516 cheers
Back to top Go down
Unscarred
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
Unscarred

PostSubject: Re: polo516's Admin/ Mod app.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Good luck on the app, Ive seen you help alot of players. They seem to like you. And osmar. Fuck you Smile
Back to top Go down
fewdnewb

PostSubject: Re: polo516's Admin/ Mod app.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Koush

PostSubject: No Way.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm

This guy is not right for admin or even mod, he gets his temper to easily. He doesn't know the rules and is not fair. I've seen him play and I doubt he'll be a good staff member of our community.

I have pics of proof of how he behaves to Players of Pur3z. Just pm me for them.
Back to top Go down
Unscarred
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
Unscarred

PostSubject: Re: polo516's Admin/ Mod app.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 am

Id like to see them.
Back to top Go down
fewdnewb

PostSubject: Re: polo516's Admin/ Mod app.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:36 pm

I'd like to see the pics too. :]
Back to top Go down
Unscarred
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
Unscarred

PostSubject: Re: polo516's Admin/ Mod app.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Koush, If you are going to say somthing about proof. Then why not show it when you offered?
Back to top Go down
Koush

PostSubject: Re: polo516's Admin/ Mod app.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Because since now, you haven't asked. See me in game and i'll show you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: polo516's Admin/ Mod app.   polo516's Admin/ Mod app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

polo516's Admin/ Mod app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pur3z562 :: Staff Application-
Jump to: